Monday, February 3, 2014



I’m doing weight loss to find a easier way to lose weight. I’m doing this because people need to lose weight. Then it will only take 20 min.  Then you do it every other day for a month. You will lose 20 pounds. It will not be hard you don’t have to use weights or bands.  Then you still have to eat right or it won’t work. In order to lose weight you have to put your mind into it doesn’t give up on yourself. You don’t need a lot of room. Then every Friday you can reward yourself with a treat or something. You will be happy with yourself at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea. Have you thought about creating a website or presentation about how to lose weight and be healthy? Maybe even a handbook? Remember, you have to actually create something. Let me know how I can help!

    ReplyDelete